The Greenwich Spa is, and has always been, dedicated to the health, happiness and well-being of our customers. In light of the current COVID-19 health pandemic that has spread its reach worldwide, we wanted to shed some insight into the steps and procedures taken by us to ensure our clinic provides a clean & safe environment for our customers.
BARBICIDE® COVID-19 Certification Course
We have completed this certified program, which is designed to present the most current information that is pertinent to the professional beauty industry.
Measures we are taking:
- ANYONE entering the premises is to thoroughly disinfect and scrub hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol is available to all staff & customers.
- We clean and disinfect all surfaces & equipment frequently throughout the day and give everything a thorough deep clean and sanitize at the end of each day.
- All staff wear PPE (personal protective equipment) including sterile gloves, face masks and hair nets.
- Temperatures are taken daily – anyone with a fever is sent home.
- Team member accountability – Anyone seen touching their face is advised to wash their hands / change gloves.